- We all know that mom deserves the very best, but sometimes between work, school, and life in general, we find ourselves short on time when it comes to making something special for her. Stress no more! We've pulled together 5 of our favorite ways to share your handmade skills and show mom how... Read More
- Wedding season is upon us! And if you're planning your "I Do's" you know you want to add a little DIY touch to your big day. Luckily, the incredible Jen Carreiro from Something Turquoise has created loads of beautiful, easy projects that you can make in no time. Watch out Martha... Read More
- My name is Bec Prentis but you maybe know me as the Aussie girl behind the Bobbin & Baste blog, and my DIY weapon of choice is sewing.Social media definitely keeps me inspired. Anytime I open up Instagram (which is ALL. THE. TIME.) there is usually something from a fellow maker or a... Read More
- Sunny skies, warmer weather - sounds like perfect skirt season to us! And we've got more than a few that we're excited to make this year... Wrap it around - DIY Gathered Wrap Skirt by allie j. Make it a mini - Stripey Scuba Skirt by Amy Nicole Upcycle a button down ... Read More
- My name is Jen Dwyer, but you maybe know me as Teal & Finch, and my DIY weapons of choice are fabric scissors and sewing machine.
I keep myself inspired by not getting overwhelmed by all the ideas out there. I always have so much inspiration around that the only thing that stops me... Read More
- The older we get, the more we're into the idea of minimized consumption. They say the less stuff you have, the happier we are and we agree, but we also think it's what you do with what you have that makes all the difference. Handmaking clothing, DIY'ing accessories and upcycling home... Read More
- Tops, dresses, skirts, totes...we're seeing ruffles everywhere right now, and you guys are showing us just how we want to add them to our handmade wardrobes! To tote your wine - Upcycled DIY Bottle Tote by Sheri Pavlovic Summer ready - Off the Shoulder Ruffle Crop Top by... Read More
- My name is Tif, but you maybe know me from my sewing blog Madame Tifaine, and my DIY weapons of choice are coffee, my iPad, a freshly sharpened pair of Japanese Kai Scissors and my Janome DKS30.
I keep myself inspired by reading inspiring sewing blogs, spending way too long on Instagram and... Read More
- Call us old fashioned, but we love a good Granny Square project! And they're not just for blankets anymore. Slippers, tops, scarves, even decor - this tried-and-true crochet staple has so many more uses beyond your basic cozy wrap! At home - Granny Square Slippers by Purl Soho In... Read More
- My name is Gwen, but you may know me as Gwenstella Made (from my blog or Instagram profile), and my DIY weapons of choice are novelty fabric, tracing paper, and a sewing machine.I keep myself inspired by browsing Pinterest for images of vintage sewing pattern envelopes and following... Read More