- My name is Shauni, but you may know me from my blog The Magnificent Thread, and my DIY weapons of choice are a chalk tracing wheel, a sharp pair of fabric scissors and a sewing machine.
I keep myself inspired by window shopping and browsing Pinterest, as well as keeping up to date with... Read More
- Sometimes a little love is all you need, and this Valentine's Day we've got all the projects your heart desires! Love jokes, we know... The Heart Card Template from Pumora Recycled Hearts Mobile by Ama Ryllis Heart Garland by Lia Griffith Clay Heart Earrings by Rachel Mae... Read More
- I know you probably see a lot of intricate sweaters and crazy fun scarves made by Kollabora members and think "Whoa, how the heck do they do that?" It's cool, we do too! But what's great is that you don't have to be a wunderkind to make amazing things out of yarn and needles, and these patterns... Read More
- Actors get Oscars, singers get Grammys, why shouldn't crafter get awards too? Enter The Craftys. Now in it's 3rd year, The Craftys celebrates the best in DIY, focused on categories from traditional crafts such as sewing, quilting, scrapbooking, home décor and jewelry-making to “geek... Read More
- If you've been toying with the idea of starting your own business, this might just be the year to put your plan into action! Not sure where to start? We've got more than a few successful ladies on Kollabora who have been more than happy to share their best business advice, including what to, and... Read More
- In case you were wondering if the next generation of street style stars already dresses better than you - don't worry, they do - but it's because they have some amazing makers whipping up the coolest pieces from the most adorable patterns!
Small Fry Skinny Jeans Pattern from Titchy Threads... Read More
- My name is Esther, You maybe know me as Lunik or Lunik.Labo on instagram. My DIY weapon is mostly sewing machine.When I am looking for inspiration I like finding pictures: Costumes Photography, Fashion designers...Pinterest is a great images sources. Also, I look in old magazines from the 90’s... Read More
- Any excuse is a good excuse to get a little extra shut-eye, especially when there are cozy, handmade PJs involved! So, ditch the threadbare leggings and ratty tees in favor of a new drawer full of me-made sleepware.
Hannah Chemise Pattern from Ohhh Lulu Sews Carolyn Pajama Pattern from Closet... Read More
- My name is Ilona, but you maybe know me as I Love Green Grass, and my DIY weapons of choice are knitting needles and a sewing machine
When I am looking for inspiration I look at my daily life. Usually I need something (a new outfit, a cover for my smartphone etc.) and try to make it... Read More
- Winter chill got you in a style rut? Keep warm and look cool in our favorite coat patterns and tutorials of the season! Joanna Coat Pattern from schnittchen Faux Fur Coat Tutorial by see kate sew Cascade Duffle Coat Pattern from Grainline Studio Malu Coat Pattern from schnittchen... Read More