- Pack up the bulky yarns for the season and focus your knitting and crochet skills on fun, lightweight accessories. From a knitted belt to cool pom pom shoe decor, these projects and patterns are the perfect way to flex your artistry in no time!
First Mate Belt Pattern from Two of Wands... Read More
- The change in seasons is a great excuse to gear up the sewing machine and add a few new pieces to your handmade wardrobe, and one of our favorite parts of summer is doing just that! Scope out our picks for the best easy, breezy summer dress patterns and choose your favorites! Retro chic... Read More
- The best way to take advantage of a long weekend? Whipping up some new threads, of course! And with MeMadeMay coming to a close, we thought "Why not stitch up some new wardrobe pieces?!" Thanks to Sewist, we've found just what we need to up our handmade style quotient. The cool... Read More
- Humble paper - it's not just for Thank You notes and scrapbooking anymore! Jewelry, home decor, and more - it's easier than you think to create eye-catching DIY with a few sheets of paper and your imagination! Paper Rings Tutorial by Mark Montano 3D Paper Fruit Decorations... Read More
- We all know that mom deserves the very best, but sometimes between work, school, and life in general, we find ourselves short on time when it comes to making something special for her. Stress no more! We've pulled together 5 of our favorite ways to share your handmade skills and show mom how... Read More
- Wedding season is upon us! And if you're planning your "I Do's" you know you want to add a little DIY touch to your big day. Luckily, the incredible Jen Carreiro from Something Turquoise has created loads of beautiful, easy projects that you can make in no time. Watch out Martha... Read More
- My name is Bec Prentis but you maybe know me as the Aussie girl behind the Bobbin & Baste blog, and my DIY weapon of choice is sewing.Social media definitely keeps me inspired. Anytime I open up Instagram (which is ALL. THE. TIME.) there is usually something from a fellow maker or a... Read More
- Sunny skies, warmer weather - sounds like perfect skirt season to us! And we've got more than a few that we're excited to make this year... Wrap it around - DIY Gathered Wrap Skirt by allie j. Make it a mini - Stripey Scuba Skirt by Amy Nicole Upcycle a button down ... Read More
- My name is Jen Dwyer, but you maybe know me as Teal & Finch, and my DIY weapons of choice are fabric scissors and sewing machine.
I keep myself inspired by not getting overwhelmed by all the ideas out there. I always have so much inspiration around that the only thing that stops me... Read More
- The older we get, the more we're into the idea of minimized consumption. They say the less stuff you have, the happier we are and we agree, but we also think it's what you do with what you have that makes all the difference. Handmaking clothing, DIY'ing accessories and upcycling home... Read More