Learn how to make on trend Marbled Napkin Holders using FIMO soft polymer clay in this quick, easy to follow video tutorial! You’ll just need FIMO soft , a rolling pin, ruler, knife, and an oven.
- Pick three FIMO soft colors of your choice. Use half of each pack (approx. 1 ounce or 30 g).
- Knead till soft. Roll each color into a long string. Put the three strings next to each other and attach by pressing them into each other. Roll together until they’re one string.
- Twist the new string. Roll and fold. Repeat until you have a pattern you like.
- Roll out flat with a dough roller. Thickness should be about ½ inch/10 mm for stability. Cut a piece 2 inch/5 cm x 7 inch/18 cm. Connect shorter ends and form a napkin ring. Make sure the ends are attached well (press and knead a bit to join)
- Bake in oven for about 15 minutes at 230 F/110 C. Wait until they're cool and start using it right away.