Supplies & Tools
- Pillow (sew your own from Buttercream Luxe Craft fabrics or upcycle an old one)
- Buttercream Luxe Craft yarns
- Needle & thread
- Wrap yarn around your open fingers multiple times. The more rounds the larger the tassel.
- Slide off of hand. Tie the top securely with a piece of yarn.
- Use loose end still attached to the ball to wind around the middle of the yarn bundle.
- Secure with a knot.
- Cut bottom loops to reveal your tassel!
- Repeat to make one tassel for each corner.
- Secure each tassel to the pillow using a needle and thread.
- Cut multiple lengths of yarn in the same size. Cut more for a longer fringe.
- Fold each piece of yarn in half and make a slip knot.
- Slide each slip knot onto a length of yarn.
- Attach to pillow using a needle and thread, making sure it’s securely tacked to the pillow every inch or so.
- Repeat for as many layers of fringe as you’d like.
- Trim fringe. Be creative!