I saw Ohhh Lulu's Emma Romper when it was released and fell in love.  When I found this fabric at my local Lincraft it was meant to be.  The pattern was simple to follow and is quite comfortable to wear.  I dyed the elastics, strapping and lace trim and I think they make it, well that and the pink hardware.  There is snap tape on the crotch which makes it a little bulky but not too bad.  Overall I'm really happy with this romper and plan on getting more use out of it in summer. Read more about it on my blog.

Supplies

Instructional Supplies

Recap

  • As per Ohhh Lulu's blog post I used french seams.  I also altered the stap positions to add some more interest.  I would note that the straps probably need to be longer when altering their positioning.

    5 years ago

Discussion 0

×

Welcome to Kollabora

Get the best DIY projects, patterns, and inspiration straight to your inbox!