Grab some dollar store rugs and make no sew pillows. Perfect for the patio or floor!
Stuff You'll Need:
Large office clips
Heavy cotton fabric
1. & 2. Measure your rug and cut a piece of fabric the same size
3. Optional: Fray the edges of the fabric by pulling the end threads
4. & 5. Place the fabric on the rug and squeeze a generous line of E-6000 Fabri-Fuse around all of the edges leaving a 5" gap on one side
6. Place some books on the fabric (so that the glue is sure to get in every crevice of the rug) and let dry overnight
7. Stuff the pillow starting with the corners and edges first, then the center
8. Add more Fabri-Fuse to the opening and clip closed with metal office clips while it dries
Have a seat!