We will slowly be working towards each other....
The fabric is a Stephan Schneider design, bought at MonDepot (great online fabric shop in Belgium http://mondepot.be/ ), unfortunately sold out.
I made some progress today. Made a muslin and am very surprised I don´t have to make any changes; I was sure I would have to do a swayback adjustment, but it looks fine. The pattern is very easy to put together, the challenge for me is to handle so much fabric and cutting out such long pattern pieces. I am making the long version and since I am very short (5'4) I will be able to make it with just 2,5 m. I will be cutting it across the grain, but my shirting is very stable and with the fitted bodice and long skirt, I hope it will work and not distort too much. My practise zipper is not yet invisible but I will work that out, I am sure ;-) I hope to cut out everything from the blue fabric tonight!
The bodice is finished, I made french seams and slip-stiched the armholes for a nicer finish. I love it so much!
Skirt assembled and attached to bodice. I used french seams for the skirt panels and when joining the skirt to the bodice. If you do this you should be extra careful matching the seams of the bodice and skirt. They matched for the first seam but after the second seam of the french seam they were a little off. But I will live with it!
As I could not find an invisible zipper and am too impatient to order one online, I will just use a normal zipper for the back seam. Just need to decide on the color...