A few months ago I had to make a teddy for a class and I decided to purchase the ugliest fabric I could find since I knew I would never wear it...needless to say the garment sat being damned in a corner for a few months unfinished...until today! Thank you gnarly winter weather for forcing me to finish old sewing projects. This was fairly simple to put together and I was actually quite pleased with the way it turned out. The fabric is even starting to grow on me a bit. :) Oh, and it fits snug like a glove.
If you stare at it long enough you start to see faces in the fabric. So far I have found a sloth and a frog, and my friend found a horse.